Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sigma Makeup!

Morning All! So as I sit here sipping on my morning coffee (yum!), I suddenly got the urge to write. But what to write about? Well, I decided I wanted to tell you about my favourite makeup tools which just happen to be a YouTube favourite: Sigma Makeup Brushes!  Of course I have already done a mini review on my channel, but thought I would spread the word even more!
I have been on the search for a good set of brushes for a while now. I have a few brushes that I like, but they are all kind of mix matched from Mary Kay, to EcoTools, etc, etc....Is it too much to ask for a matching brush set that comes with every brush I really need?! After many hours of searching I decided to give Sigma a try due rave comments about them! And let me tell you, I was very pleasantly suprised by the quality of these brushes. I purchased the Professional Brush Kit with the Brush Roll which came with 12 fantastic brushes. I believe I paid $89.00 (USD) plus $14.00 Shipping to Canada. Wow! I could maybe get 2 or 3 MAC brushes for that! I have seen endless reviews stating that these brushes are completely comparable to MAC, and though I don't own any, I don't know that I will ever need to, whoo hoo!
Sigma has recently changed their website, including some price increases, but now you also have the option to buy brushes individually, and a 'build your own kit' option! Not that I really need any more, but next on my wishlist?: The new flat top kabuki! and maybe a travel set....oh yeah and a hollywood glamour kit...!
I would definately check out Sigma if you are on a budget but still want some good, quality makeup brushes. :) I will never go without!


xoxo Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment